Tuesday, October 2, 2007

what i notice....

when i focus on my body to notice how im feeling i tend to right about noticed how much energy I have. Most of the time im tired, sleepy and sore but the times when im hyper or well rested i can focus better and not get as distracted. Also the overall temprature around me. when im warm i get relaxed and lazy and i can feel my body lose tenstion, but when im cold i can feel myself get wide awake getting goosebumps all over my body, everything getting all cramp and compact so i get get some heat.I always feel like one ways or another that im distracted. if im foucusing on my body i forget about my thoughts, my feelings and my emotions. When im focusing my my thoughts i ignore my body. I think its impossible to be complely in sync with everything at the same time. One can focus on different things but they have 2 do it at different times.

No comments: